Criteria for selecting Erasmus students
Within the framework of the Erasmus+ charter for Higher Education 2021-2027, ENIL students can benefit from individual mobility, in studies for the BTSA Anabiotec and in traineeships for all.
The criteria for selecting students are as follows:
- personal and professional project
- minimum language level if required by the partner (studies only)
- behaviour (motivation for training, work, participation. . . )
- steps already taken by the student (research on the country, the host partner, accommodation, transport, administrative and financial procedures, etc. )
- commitment to share its experience (Blog Moveagri of Ministry of Agriculture and Agitateurs de mobilité of the Regional Council of Burgundy-Franche-Comté, participation in a restitution)