Process and functional properties of mozzarella, pizza cheeses and their analogues n°26
This course takes place every year, ask about the next dates.
Objectives ans progress of the training
- Identification of the popular culinary functional properties
- Factors of production and influences of raw materials mastery
- Several and practical examples of textured cheeses
Technicians, cheesemakers, R&D managers, engineers
The course is meant for professionals with:
- knowledge of cheese technology
- practice in cheesemaking or processed (spread) cheese technology
- good knowledge in English language
Participants ideally should have the following knowledge basis in microbiological and biochemical aspects of cheesemaking.
Processed cheeses : advanced training course program
Welcome and presentation of participants
Presentation of Pasta Filata cheeses technologies
- Presentation of Pasta Filata cheeses, World production
- Types and Characteristics points on processing:
- From raw material to finish product
- Stretching: Key Steps in Pasta filata processing
- Keys processing and Functional properties of Pasta filata.
Practical session in pilot plant
- Milk to curd : Traditional Textured Cheese : Pizza cheese/LMMC
- Wet stretching : Traditional Textured Cheese : Pizza cheese/LMMC
- Dry stretching :
- Mozzarella Cheeses: - Fresh Mozzarella made by direct acidification
- Modern way processing for Pizza cheese - Pizza cheese analogue made by processed cheese processing
Visit of "Hameau du fromage"
- Theoretical courses
- Practical sessions / cases studies
- Cutter STEPHAN
- Stretching and moulding equipment / wet stretching
- Stretching and moulding equipment / dry stretching
This training is then available for specific training session in your cheese factory
LENGTH : 4 days 28 hours
PLACE : National Dairy School (ENIL) of Besançon-Mamirolle - 25 620 MAMIROLLE - FRANCE
LANGUAGE : All courses are distributed in English
Trainer / Lecturer
Jamal KEBCHAOUI – firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are ?
Situated in the heart of Franche-Comté, first french region for the manufacturing of unpasteurized milk cheeses and the manufacturing of cheese spreads, the National Dairy School (ENIL) of Besançon-Mamirolle trains the technicians and the experts of the dairy companies since 1888.
For more than 20 years our technological expertise in cheese spreads and in textured products is internationally recognized.
Member of the National Dairy Schools Network and the European Association of the Dairy technologists, our institute trains students and employees of the whole world.
Your stay with us
Meals and accommodation Hotels in the town of Besançon (120 000 habitants)
Informations - Registration
ANFOPEIL – Réseau des ENILs
Place du Champ de foire - 39800 POLIGNY - FRANCE
Phone : +33 (0) 384- 37 27 24 / E-mail : email@example.com
National Dairy School (ENIL) of Besançon-Mamirolle
Grande Rue - 25620 MAMIROLLE - FRANCE
Phone + 33 (0)381 559 200 / Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Enil Mamirolle : +33 3 81 55 92 00
Adeline Cointe : email@example.com
How to come to Besancon-Mamirolle ?
Lyon Saint-Exupery Airport (LYS) + car (2h00)
Highway A36 from Strasbourg / Mulhouse
Highway A6/A36 from Paris
Highway A40/ A39 from Lyon
This training is then available for specific training session in your cheese factory.